A search engine is a software system that is designed to carry out web searches. They search the World Wide Web in a systematic way for particular information specified in a textual web search query.
H4ckers Search Engine
Why do hacker use these search engines ??
- Shodan : It can be used to find vulnerabilities in your devices’ security. Paying users can use on-demand scanning to search for specific IP addresses in order to keep up-to-date on what information their devices are sharing with the web.
- Wigle : Wardriving consists of physically searching for wireless networks with vulnerabilities from a moving vehicle and mapping the wireless access points. … Ethical hackers do this via wardriving for the purpose of finding vulnerabilities in order to improve overall security.
- Pipl : It is a people search engine meant for business users that scours the web for information. It’s marketed as the “world’s most comprehensive and powerful search engine.” To find anyone with Pipl, search by name, email address, phone number, or username.
- ZoomEye : Through years of continuous technological transformation, ZoomEye has independently developed its own core search engine of cyberspace leading the world in cyberspace surveying and mapping, continuously accumulated a large amount of surveying and mapping data for trend analysis, and dynamically mapped cyberspace across …
- OSINT : It primarily used in national security, law enforcement, and business intelligence functions and is of value to analysts who use non-sensitive intelligence in answering classified, unclassified, or proprietary intelligence requirements across the previous intelligence disciplines.
- HIBP : The primary function of Have I Been Pwned? since it was launched is to provide the general public a means to check if their private information has been leaked or compromised. Visitors to the website can enter an email address, and see a list of all known data breaches with records tied to that email address.
- Hunter : It lets you find professional email addresses in seconds and connect with the people that matter for your business. Find email addresses Search. Enter a domain name to launch the search. For example, hunter.io. Sign up to uncover the email addresses, get the full results, search filters, CSV downloads and more.
- Censys : Censys is a public search engine that enables researchers to quickly ask questions about the hosts and networks that compose the Internet.
- Greynoise : It helps our users reduce time to remediation by quickly pointing out noisy activity related to scanners, botnets or harmless business services — saving the analyst from chasing irrelevant deadends and leaving more time to investigate true threats.